Skip to main content

I'm not here to fake shit

 

I'm not here to fake shit

Go ahead and point your arrow of justice wherever you want to believe it should be pointed

I flip a coin and roll some dice


End up under an umbrella in cherbourg

End up with a blank face returning my stare

They could never make me hate you

They could never take me from the love that I am

Sometimes it just comes with the hate

The inflammatory rage i allow because i know my heart is in the right place

The imperfections boiling over


Wondering if i should use something other than the arrow

Wondering if it would even pierce the metal fairy


Returning to my collection of hats

Returning to anything but my natural hair

Returning to my natural hair



I see the artist in you

Even when you feel the least creative, just insane

Even while we're just friends who want to fuck

Even when I get tired of you

I see that you actually care


And when you want to be left alone I oblige

Because I know it takes a while for me to gather my thoughts 


I wanted to congratulate you on the knicks but i didnt want to make that about me, too


But I'm not here to fake shit, so I do